A full order book doesn’t always add up to cash in the bank. By unlocking working capital through debtor financing, it provides fast access to funds…
Debtor finance takes two main forms – debt factoring and invoice discounting. Factoring is a flexible funding and collections service. The funder acts as your credit department and chases payments for you, leaving you free to focus on your business.
If you still want to retain your credit control function, invoice discounting allows you to manage your sales ledger so your clients need never know you’re using us.
Key Benefits Include:
- Access up to 90% of the value of approved invoices
- Stay in control – view sales ledger status and electronic payment requests online.
- More available funding than traditional overdrafts
- Less admin – the funder will run credit checks, issue statements and provide collection services
- Debt recovery litigation services
- Bad debt protection if you need it