Bespoke Financing Solutions for Your Business
CMF Capital has a strong track record in delivering bespoke financing solutions to UK Businesses. Find out more about the products we offer and their benefits below.
Having held senior positions with some of the UK’s leading Lessors and Global Banks, our expertise sets CMF Capital apart from other asset based funders. We are one of the leading UK independent finance companies operating in the middle to large ticket space. CMF Capital has developed strong relationships with European and global banks, as well as other financial institutions.
Hire Purchase allows you to spread the purchase cost of an asset over a longer period, typically 3 to 7 years, with regular fixed payments. At the end of the term you take ownership of the asset.
A Finance Lease allows you to hire the assets in question, typically over 3 to 7 years. At the end of the lease term you can either continue the lease, upgrade the assets into a new agreement or sell the asset and share in the sale proceeds.
An Operating Lease allows you to hire the assets in question, typically over 3 to 7 years. A residual value is set, meaning your regular payments are less than with a Finance Lease. At the end of term you can either return the asset or continue the contract paying an agreed fair market rental.
Contract Hire enables you to acquire vehicles by paying a fixed monthly payment with a minimal initial outlay.
For added peace of mind, vehicle maintenance is included within the monthly payments.
Invoice Financing allows you to manage cashflow by giving you immediate access to funds due on outstanding invoices. You typically receive 80% + of the invoice value up front. Once the invoice is paid and the service charge and fees are recovered, you receive the remainder of the invoice value. Facilities are available for £1m+
You borrow a certain amount of money over a longer period, typically 5 to 20 years. Although loans can be obtained for a variety of reasons, we typically provide these for commercial property acquisition and renewables projects. In the latter case, for certain projects, this can be fully funded with repayments made from energy savings.
Benefits of Asset Finance
- Spreading cost – Asset Finance allows you to spread the cost of new equipment, typically over 3 to 5 years and in some cases longer.
- Certainty – payments are fixed throughout the contract period.
- Choice – leasing allows you to use the asset over the agreed contract period and return it at the end. Hire Purchase allows you to finance the asset and retain ownership at the end of the contract.
- Achieve growth – asset finance enables you to drive growth and efficiency by investing in new equipment whilst retaining working capital.
Benefits of Invoice Financing
- Improve cashflow – Invoice financing allows you to convert the value of unpaid invoices into ready working capital.
- Fast funding – our facilities typically enable you to access up to 90% of your invoice value within 24 hours of raising them.
- Security – incorporating bad debt protection allows you to operate in the knowledge that funding is not negatively impacted by your customers not paying or paying late.
- Asset Based Lending – often used in conjunction with Invoice Financing, this enables you to release capital against stock, property, plant and machinery.
Benefits of Commercial Loans
- Long-term – Facility terms are typically up to 10 years allowing you to make repayments slowly whilst increasing profits.
- Competitive rates – Commercial loans are often the cheapest form of borrowing.
- Unsecured – Typically commercial loans are unsecured so you don’t have to provide collateral security to obtain the funding.
- Retain ownership – Commercial loans do not require you to sign over any part of your business to the investor.